Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

Weep For Me No More

Weep For Me No More                  
                                       
                                                                                         Return to Main Menu
                                                           To follow A Daily Thought click>>>




Prologue

This is the only writing on this website that is not authored by me.  This was written by a Facebook friend and published by her on Mother's Day 2013.  This touched me to the very innermost of my being that I ask Debbie for permission to publish this here.  You will find Joy and Promise in her permission.

My mother died in February 2012 and 
         as a Christian this speaks to the very heart of the Promise of our Faith in Jesus.

Thanks Be to God
lonnie





Weep For Me No More (c)
      by Debbie J. Elkins Owens

Don’t weep for me, for I will not hear you.
Don’t wish me back, for I would not come.

I am in a glorious place now, with my heavenly family. 
I see my Savior, His love is unexplainable

I see my parents, and 
        I see my loved ones that have gone on before.

There is no more darkness, no more fear, and no more pain.

I see streets of gold, and colors that can not be described. 

I am here. I am here. 
So please cry no more tears for me.
You will see me again. 

Comfort yourself in the family that I have left behind.
Remember the love that I have left in each of you.

Put your trust in the Father who made you.
His love is never ending. 
We will be together again.


======================
               Return to Main Menu



© lonnie coggins


==============================

Sharing these messages

You are welcome to share these messages.  You can send the links to your friends,  copy and insert the link on FB or you can print the message and share it with your friends.

You can print the message including this sharing message only for your friends and for non-profit.  You will have to copy and paste the message to a word processing document.   After you copy and paste add the following at the end of the message:

© Lonnie Coggins
ldcoggins@gmail.com

If you desire to use any of these messages in a For-Profit manner you must contact me (email) for permission.  Typically, I will most likely give permission.

Please email me if you find any broken links in this message.


lonnie

Publication  0131




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Lonnie. My mother who died in 1982 use to write poetry. I have never really attempted it before but this is how I believe and my words just came flooding out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My readers appreciate you allow me to share it. When you feel words in your heart that are flooding your feelings, by all means, pick up a pen and find some paper. This is truly beautiful and magnificant.

    ReplyDelete