Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ten Threats to Personal Relationships And Spiritual Growth

Ten Threats
to
Personal Spiritual Development,
Personal Growth,

Your Leadership Role,
and 
Any Other Personal Relationship ©

                                                                                         Return to Main Menu

                                                           To follow A Daily Thought click>>>



Some of these are more threatening than others,
Pray these do not over come you and 
build barriers between
You and God
You and Your Friends
or
Any other Personal Relationship.



“I did it”

“I am the boss”

 “I am very Self Confident”

 “I am most proud of myself”

 “I solved the problem my way”

“I am most concerned about how I get it done”

 “I will get my way or you take the highway”

 “I am in Control”

“I want”

“I”

    Could it be that the word
"I" is one of the most dangerous 
      words that we use?

Thanks Be To God                                      

© lonnie coggins

Please Join 'A Daily Thought Group' on Facebook.  
It is designed to be an uncluttered library of only ‘A Daily Thought’ postings.  

 Thanks and God Bless.

Click Here to go to  "A DAILY THOUGHT GROUP"   

Return to Main Menu

==============================

Sharing these messages

You are welcome to share these messages.  You can send the links to your friends,  copy and insert the link on FB or you can print the message and share it with your friends.

You can print the message including this sharing message only for your friends and for non-profit.  You MUST copy and paste the message to a word processing document.   After you copy and paste add the following at the end of the message:

© Lonnie Coggins        source- Facebook "A Daily Thought Group"
ldcoggins@gmail.com              www.adailythought.NET

If you desire to use any of these messages in a For-Profit manner you must contact me (email) for permission.  Typically, I will most likely give permission.

Please email me if you find any broken links in this message.


lonnie

Publication  0020


intro
WE ALL HAVE MET PEOPLE THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SQUEEZE THEIR NECK until their heads pop off.  Many times they are 'leaders', bosses, and supervisors.  Here are some thoughts that make people undesirable to be around.  Hope I do not step on your toes.  Please share the message on your Fb page as you like, and if you like, click the FB 'Follow' button to have notifications of these publications.  For other messages like this, visit my FB page, or on FB visit-"A Daily Thought Group".
http://lonnieadailythought.blogspot.com/2011/06/ten-threats-to-spiritual-development.html




Publication  0020

No comments:

Post a Comment